Similar to our Coast 2 Coast Masterclass, We Create formally known as ‘Kids Create’ is our songwriting and sound recording programme designed to take beneficiaries from one end of the creative spectrum (songwriting) to the other end. The other end of this spectrum involves having a fully recorded, mixed, mastered and release-ready single. Guided by activity facilitators that are also professional singer-songwriters, the children control the creative process—coming up with their lyrics and melody. A music video will also accompany the single. TC can also tailor the output to a full EP, depending on the client’s needs.
INCLUDED IN THIS PROGRAMME
- Interactive singing and songwriting lessons
- Collaborative songwriting
- Opportunity to make new friends
- Talent exposure through music promotion
- Lots of fun music, games and activities
- Mentoring from a music industry professional
- End of programme celebration and TC Certificate
IS THIS PROGRAMME RIGHT FOR ME?
- Aged 8-15 and connected East London
- Passionate about music as a recording artist/songwriter
- Interested in having a career in the music industry
- Can commit to the full programme
WHAT IS THE COST OF THIS PROGRAMME?
The cost of kids Create varies depending on whether it’s a sponsored or private cohort. Thanks to our generous sponsors’ support, we get to run this programme at no cost to our beneficiaries. To partner with us or enquire about the cost of this programme, please contact us.
WHY LEARN WITH US?
A young person founded True Cadence out of passion for songwriting, live performance and sound recording. From the same community as our beneficiaries, we understand the challenges young people from under-resourced communities face. We provide uncapped music industry knowledge and activities in a way that’ll be engaging, relatable and impactful to our community members.
I AM INTERESTED; WHAT’S NEXT?
To register your interest in joining the next free cohort of this programme, SIGN UP