Our String Along programme is a fun and interactive twice weekly guitar training workshops aimed at 11-16-year-olds of all abilities and skillsets. Over 6-8 weeks, they will learn how to confidently play the guitar. Upon completing the programme, participants will have the opportunity to play a musical piece of their choice at the True Cadence celebration event.
INCLUDED IN THIS PROGRAMME
- 1:1 weekly catch up sessions
- Ongoing mentorship
- Monthly networking event
- Guided private practise sessions
- Peer mentoring and group discussions
- Tailored additional support
- End of programme celebration
- TC Family lifetime membership
IS THIS PROGRAMME RIGHT FOR ME?
- Aged 13-25 and connected to East London
- Passionate about learning the instrument as part of creative process
- Can commit to the full programme
I AM INTERESTED, WHAT’S NEXT?
For a chance to join the next instalment if this program; please register your interest and we will be in touch.