Music Industry Masterclass
MUSIC INDUSTRY MASTERCLASS
The TC Music Industry Masterclasses ranges from training sessions over 6 weeks (Phase 1) and 12 weeks (Phase 2). Programme content includes: confidence-building activities, workshops and performance practice. Expert-led sessions provide participants with an in-depth understanding of the music industry including copyright, distribution, publishing, getting signed, setting up an independent label, marketing, networking, legal and HMRC requirements, monetisation and how to navigate and create careers in the music industry.
INCLUDED IN THIS PROGRAMME
- 1:1 weekly catch up sessions
- Ongoing mentorship
- Monthly networking event
- Help in accessing music industry opportunities
- Peer mentoring and group discussions
- Tailored additional support
- End of programme celebration
- TC Family lifetime membership
IS THIS PROGRAMME RIGHT FOR ME?
- Aged 15-25 and connected to East London
- Interested in having a career in the music industry
- Can commit to the full programme
I AM INTERESTED, WHAT’S NEXT?
We are currently making an application for the next set of programmes; please register your interest and we will be in touch.