COAST 2 COAST MASTERCLASS
Ready to turn your songwriting into a fully produced and released EP? It’s time to join our Coast 2 Coast Masterclass! Led by experienced songwriters and industry professionals, this collaborative programme takes you from simply crafting lyrics to having a fully recorded, mixed, mastered, and release-ready EP.
Through the Coast 2 Coast Masterclass, you’ll:
— Learn new techniques and approaches to songwriting, while also developing your vocal and production skills
— Collaborate with other like-minded young artists to come up with your own unique melodies and release strategies, including ultimately, an EP release party!
By the end of our Coast 2 Coast Masterclass, you’ll have a polished EP and a wealth of knowledge and skills to add to your creative portfolio. Not only this but you’ll gain confidence in your abilities and learn from the techniques used by other successful artists. Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to take your music career to the next level!
Regardless of your genre, sound, or influences. Rapper, vocalist, producer, or sound engineer, the Coast 2 Coast Masterclass has something for everyone. Read on to find out more or click to register your interest now.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAMME?
- Collaboration with fellow songwriters to enhance your songwriting skills
- The ability to showcase your talent through music promotion and get exposure to industry professionals
- Peer mentoring and group discussions to gain insights and advice from other aspiring musicians
- Personalised, one-on-one support from experienced music industry professionals
- Mentorship and guidance from a music industry professional throughout the programme
- Music industry and networking events to connect with industry experts and build your network
- Live performance opportunities at various venues to hone your skills
- A chance to work on a music video that showcases the creativity in your teamwork
- An end-of-programme event and receive a TC Certificate of completion in recognition of your success.
IS THIS PROGRAMME RIGHT FOR ME?
You should have a passion for music and be interested in pursuing a career in the music industry, particularly in songwriting, perhaps as a recording artist or producer. To get the most out of the programme, you must be able to fully commit and engage. You must be between the ages of 16 and 25, living, working, or learning in Barking and Dagenham or the surrounding boroughs of East London.
- Apply advanced songwriting techniques, including structuring, melody development, and lyric writing to produce high-quality music.
- Demonstrate an understanding of effective project management strategies and apply them to their music projects to enhance their productivity and efficiency.
- Plan, prepare, and deliver a professional EP and accompanying release party that showcases their musical skills and talents.
- Boost confidence in musical abilities and develop a unique personal style that reflects the learner’s creative vision.
- Create or develop an existing portfolio of creative work that showcases songwriting, vocal, and production skills to potential collaborators, clients, and future audiences.
- Foster a positive attitude towards learning, growth, and personal development that inspires participants to pursue their musical goals and aspirations.
- To demonstrate improved social skills and reduced likelihood of engaging in antisocial behaviour.
HOW MUCH DOES THIS PROGRAMME COST?
Cost For Individuals
The Coast 2 Coast Masterclass is available to everyone, regardless of employment or educational status. Thanks to our generous sponsors, we are able to offer our programmes for free to all funded/sponsored participants. If you would like to take part in the programme but are not eligible for funded spaces, you can still opt to pay for it. If you have any questions or would like to discuss your requirements, please don’t hesitate to contact us—we would be delighted to help.
Cost For Organisations
For organisations with private learners, we offer flexible programmes that can be tailored to fit budgets while maintaining the high quality of our course content. Please do contact us to discuss your requirements and customise the course content to meet your specific needs.
WHY LEARN WITH TRUE CADENCE?
True Cadence was founded by a young person, for young people. Our team’s diverse backgrounds enable us to understand the unique challenges that young people face every day in the music industry. We co-design our programs with our learners, so we can create teachings and support that are relevant and tailored to their needs. We’re not just a group of people with an idea, we are lived-experience leaders and industry professionals who live and breathe music.
As creatives ourselves, we are passionate about learning and finding new ways to support our young people in all aspects of their music careers. Our various facilitators are relatable, approachable, and provide in-depth industry knowledge and activities in an engaging, relatable, and impactful way for our learners. We are proud to support our local community and the young talent within it, as we come from the same community as our beneficiaries.
HOW CAN I BOOK A FREE SLOT ON THIS PROGRAMME?
CAN I DONATE TOWARDS THIS PROGRAMME?
Donating towards our programmes/activities will allow us to reach more young people and support them when they need it the most. Your support also means that we can provide additional learning, mentoring and employment opportunities so that our young people can continue their development outside of the funded activities.