True Cadence is looking for corporate partners
True Cadence (CIC)provides music industry workshops and activities to disadvantaged young people between the ages of 11-25, but we can't do it alone! We are currently looking for corporate partners to join us in empowering young people to become value their talent, develop entrepreneurship skills and become contributing members of the society!
Find out more about our programme
To get involved with True Cadence, you can
- Sponsor team-building activities and/or external learning journeys
- Sponsor a whole True Cadence programme
- Assist True Cadence with core funding
- Commission our workshops for your service users
- Commission our young people
- Commission us to deliver your company team-building and ‘away days’
- Recommend our services to other organisations
Partner with TC
WHY PARTNER WITH US?
We understand that corporate partners will have their own specific goals and outcomes to meet. By tailoring the partnership offer with pre-agreed goals and metrics, our collaboration will be mutually beneficial. We are confident that partnering with True Cadence will add credibility to your organisation’s overall corporate social responsibility (CSR) strategy.
- Positive brand association: Engaging with True Cadence enables your organisation to prove its commitment to diversity, inclusion, and empowering disadvantaged communities.
- Partnership Acknowledgments: Partner branding will appear on online and printed promotional material; this includes our website and social media. Wewill proudly promote the partnership across our networks.
- Staff Engagement:Corporate volunteers have told us that directly mentoring disadvantaged young people, has taken them out of their comfort zone and helped them consider their own personal development. Examples include thinking more creatively around shared values, leadership, decision-making and negotiation.
- Innovative service solutions: The skills that employees learn through volunteering with True Cadence can be directly transferred into your business, providing creative, forward-thinking solutions. By introducing our core values and sharing our experiences, employees are empowered to consider their own privilege and how they can create a more respectful, diverse and inclusive workplace, resulting in higher levels of customer and employee satisfaction.