Use Your Knowledge For Good Become A Mentor
Are you a skilled practitioner with excellent communication skills, interested in sharing your experiences and guiding young people? Does teaching and volunteering bring you joy? Do you find pleasure in seeing the positive and measurable impact of your work on your community? If so, we would love to hear from you!
If you know how to help unleash the full potential in a person, mentorship is the best way to make use of your talent. This way, you can observe how the people you are looking after are changing from session to session and achieving their goals, creating memorable stories and building bonds.
Being a Mentor at True Cadence means becoming a part of a community that is constantly expanding and with like-minded people that are collectively growing in strength. We invite to our network all those who are passionate about shaping the world so they could help us create a safe space for our youth to learn and develop.
We are looking for people who can commit a minimum of 10 hours of their time during the course of a programme (6-12 months). This could be divided into 30-45 min sessions and can be delivered online OR in person.
Benefits Of Becoming A Mentor
- Teach young people new skills and help refine existing ones
- Grow your interpersonal and leadership skills
- Exchange views and share your passion
- Expand your CV
- Give back to the community and build a sense of purpose
- Build on your coaching skills and discover the positive side effects of altruism!
- Create a legacy, and much more